St Augustine’s Catholic Primary School
Salary: Group 3 L18-24
Required for January or April 2022 – Negotiable
The Board of Directors of the Holy Cross Catholic Multi Academy Company and the Governors of this popular and successful Catholic school are looking to appoint an experienced, ambitious and exceptional leader with a proven track record of success. We require an outstanding leader capable of inspiring, motivating and supporting pupils and staff to achieve their full potential. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader able to strategically lead our school in the next phase of its development.
The successful applicant will be someone who:
- Is a practising Catholic.
- Is committed to and understands Catholic education.
- Is an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the future of the school.
- Is committed to improving the outcomes for all our pupils.
- Is able to lead, motivate and inspire pupils and staff.
- Has a proven track record of raising standards in teaching and learning.
- Has the energy, resilience and determination to succeed.
- Is a creative and strategic thinker, able to see through and sustain initiatives.
- Has excellent communication, organisational and inter-personal skills.
St Augustine’s is a successful Catholic primary school set in Radford Ward, Coventry. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to help lead the school into the next phase of its development and make a significant contribution to the future success of the school. We are located within easy access of all areas of Coventry and commutable from surrounding areas such as Birmingham, Solihull, Leamington Spa and Sutton Coldfield.
For further information or an informal discussion about the post please contact
Marina Kelly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and details are below.
Completed application forms should be returned to Mr John Teahan,
Chair of Board of Directors of the Holy Cross Catholic MAC
c/o Debbie Hetherington, Debbie.email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Monday 11 October 2021 at 9.00am
Shortlisting will take place: Monday 11 October 2021
Interview dates: Monday 18 and Tuesday 19 October 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The offer of a position is subject to receiving satisfactory references and enhanced DBS clearance.